The Forum at Greenwich are looking for volunteers.
There are several benefits to becoming a Volunteer
- Gain confidence: Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference: Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
If you are interested in making a valued contribution to your Community and at the same time learn new skills and make new friends, then why not give us a call, or come in and have a chat.
Tel: 020 8853 5212